London and Paris based Structured Products specialist Hilbert Investment Solutions are looking for a Sales Support Associate to join their UK team, based at their City of London offices.
Reporting into the UK Management Team, this is a key position in the day to day running of the business.
- Handling telephone and email enquiries from Clients and IFAs, ensuring all queries are responded to in an efficient, professional and timely manner
- Running AML checks
- Providing ad hoc administrative support to our teams in UK & France, as required
- Ensuring sales pipeline is kept up to date
- Attending sales meetings and reporting on activity
- Delivering data and status reports for previous week’s/month’s activity
- Competitor analysis- ensuring the team are updated with current offerings from our competitors
- Contributing to the product sign off process
- Cold calling the Hilbert database, Internet research & other sources for relevant target contacts
- Contacting ‘Potential UK IFA Clients’ by phone and email
- Driving business through lead generation to the Senior UK Team members
- Maintaining and updating the sales database
- Keeping track of sales targets
- Scheduling client meetings
- Assisting with ad-hoc IFA/platform queries
- Handling valuation requests
- Assisting the team with tailoring the database to suit their needs
- Providing assistance with online portal queries
The ability to demonstrate success within a Sale Support/Client Service role would be highly advantageous.
In addition, Financial Services knowledge from either a wrap platform of SIPP provider background would be a distinct benefit.